This trip is designed to visit and explore two main Russian cultural, economic, industrial and political cities - St. Petersburg and Moscow. Although both cities have always been of great importance to the country, have witnessed great historical events and both are very beautiful, they are so different inside that are almost impossible to be compared.
Main hightlights of the trip
- visit the present and the former Russian capitals which are both regarded the biggest historical and cultural centers of the country
- enjoy the charm of Saint Petersburg, the most romantic city of the country, its beautiful palaces and cathedrals
- see why St. Petersburg is called "the window to Europe" and why it is so different from Moscow
- visit the most popular place in Russia, Moscow Kremlin, where the Head of the country seats
- get acquainted with the world-famous architectual monuments of Russia