This short trip will suit those travelers who visit Russia for the first time. You will visit the two main Russian cities Moscow and St. Petersburg as well as one of the oldest Russian cities – Yaroslavl.
Upon request you can prolong your stay in one or another city of the tour or make radial trips to nearby cities and towns.
Main hightlights of the trip
- The astonishing Russian capital – Moscow, a modern city with more than 870-year history
- Yaroslavl with its newly reconstructed embankments and parks; you can spend there a couple of days or take optional trips and explore the neighboring Kostroma and Rostov the Great
- Beautiful Russian nature, hospitality, and delicious cuisine
- Real diversity of Russian crafts, both world-known brands and hidden treasures: Khokhloma, Rostov finift, Dymkovo toys, Palekh miniature, Zhostovo painting and much more
- Impressive St. Petersburg with its numerous palaces and cathedrals