This trip to northwestern part of Russia and Baltic States offers a nice combination of cultural sightseeing and nature observation as well. There are places which are seldom visited by tourist groups but still offer a lot of interesting places and people to meet. We will see how different and pure is the nature of the region, feel how nice and open-heated are local people and learn a lot about their thoughts and feelings during Soviet times and after the collapse of the USSR.
Main hightlights of the trip
- explore Russia and all Baltic States in one trip
- see splendid St. Petersburg, fairytale Tallinn, romantic Riga and mysterious Vilnius
- enjoy wonderful pure nature of Saaremaa Island and Curonian Split
- visit local families and artists
- see medieval castles, old monasteries and towns
- appreciate local hospitality and traditions of 4 different neighboring countries